🍁Please read the info below for controls and info. :)🍁
It is 2009.
Deep in the woods, some bored teens play a strange sport...
Hit the can with the bat! Or, is it a racket...
⌨Player 1/Single Player controls:
WASD - Move
F - Bat swing
G - Racket swing
⌨Player 2 controls:
Arrow keys - Move
O - Bat swing
P - Racket swing
⚠ Press ESC to return to title at any time.
🗣 I recommend using two hands, one for movement, and the other for swinging!
- Hit the can back and forth, either with a friend (get to 20 points to win!) or solo (go for a highscore!)
- The Bat and Racket rings around each character indicate the range of the 'racket' swing and 'bat' swing respectively. If the ring isn't lit up, you won't be able to hit the can!
- The bat/racket is pretty poorly crafted, so it gets fixed up every time it connects with something- sometimes with strange results!
- Some bat/racket configurations can only act as either a bat or a racket. Keep an eye on the control indicators at the bottom of the screen if you need a reminder of what buttons you can return the can with.
- Bat and racket swings both have different effects on the can... I wonder... what are those effects?
- And what's with that ring of mushrooms? And those bases? Experiment! See what you can discover...
Made in 48 hours for LudumDare 49, October 2021.